Foremost Media is looking for a front-end developer with experience and passion for applying modern web standards and best practices to client websites. Since the early days of the web, we have been handcrafting websites for companies all over the globe. We have been successful not just because of our quality and results, but also because we have a great time doing it, and we enjoy working with the clients that we have.
This position is for a full-time, on-site Front-End Developer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement websites, landing pages, and applications from concept through deployment with a responsive approach.
- Bug fix, QA, problem solve.
- Maintain, update, and improve existing websites.
- Working closely with other team members and departments.
- Deep understanding of UX/UI design patterns.
- Graphical sense of design, ability to take design files and turn them into working UI.
- Experience working with internal and third party RESTful APIs.
- Ability to follow directions and adheres to timelines and project plans.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to mentor, and work collaboratively.
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills.
Education and Training:
A college degree in computer science or related field is preferred but not required. Other combinations of training and/or experience, which can be demonstrated to result in possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform the tasks of this position will also be considered.