Foremost Media is looking for a Project Coordinator with experience in web technologies. Foremost Media is a custom web development and digital marketing agency that is looking to expand its reach in the digital sector. The Project Coordinator will assist the project team by handling project onboarding, quality control, invoicing, and resource utilization.
This position is for a full-time, on-site Project Coordinator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the development of program / project plans which include: Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Organization, Communication, Staffing and Issue management.
- Assist owners and managers to assure all project deliverables and other work is produced in a quality and timely manner in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Assist with obtaining commitment to the plan by working independently and directly with PM and project stakeholders.
- Monitor actual project hours and costs against the project estimates.
- Working closely with other team members and departments.
Preferred Qualifications (willing to train for the right person):
- Strong knowledge of modern website technologies.
- An understanding of UX/UI design patterns.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems.
- Ability to follow directions and adheres to timelines and project plans.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to mentor, and work collaboratively.
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills.
Education and Training:
A Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.