Foremost Media is looking for a Project Manager with experience in web technologies. Foremost Media is a custom web development and digital marketing agency that is looking to expand its reach in the digital sector. The Project Manager will assist the project team by managing projects, client expectations, creating deliverables, managing scope, and ensuring the final products meet the company standards.
This position is for a full-time, on-site Project Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the development of program / project plans which include: Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Organization, Communication, Staffing and Issue management.
- Work directly with Project Stakeholders to assure all project deliverables and other work is produced in a quality and timely manner in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Work with Project Team to maximize resource utilization.
- Monitor actual project hours and costs against the project estimates.
- Working closely with other team members and departments.
Preferred Qualifications (willing to train for the right person):
- Strong knowledge of modern website technologies.
- An understanding of UX/UI design patterns.
- Experience working with internal and third party RESTful APIs.
- Ability to follow directions and adheres to timelines and project plans.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to mentor, and work collaboratively.
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills.
Education and Training:
A Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
3+ years experience in a management role