Does the idea of talking about websites, digital marketing, and sales make you excited? Can you identify prospects’ needs and address them with proven solutions? Then you might be a perfect fit for our new Business Development Representative position.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for winning new business from both inbound and outbound initiatives through the point of close. This includes proposing multiple facets of digital marketing and web development solutions, such as SEO, paid advertising, social media, website development, content marketing, and marketing automation.
We need someone who is entrepreneurial-minded, highly motivated, and results-driven. You probably see those cliche terms on all job postings, but we mean it. You will need to be energetic and passionate to exceed the goals of a diverse client base in an industry that is always evolving.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Sales Strategy Execution: You will need to communicate effectively on the phone, through email, and in person. This includes making sure you fully understand the needs of the clients and you have addressed them all with our proven solutions.
- Quote Achievement: We will work with you set achievable goals for you to deliver on them consistently.
- Outbound/Inbound Calls: Perform customer outreach and cold calls, as well as receiving inbound calls and responding to inquiries about our services.
- Pipeline Management: Continuously manage your sales opportunities for new leads, renewals, and current customers.
- Activity Reporting: Regularly record your sales activities in our CRM.
- Continuous Education: Marketing is evolving and you will need to stay up to date with various tactics and strategies to help consult with clients.
What We Are Offering
- Competitive Base (determined by experience) + Commission
- An opportunity to be a valuable part of a growing digital agency
- Ability to learn and train with veteran leaders
- Flexible work hours
- Paid time off
- Health/Retirement benefits
- Casual Attire
- Opportunity to grow your career with our company
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com - No phone calls