In today's 60 second hack to grow your business, we will show you how to add conversion value in Google Analytics!
- Log into Google Analytics
- Click on the gear box in the bottom left hand corner
- Click Goals on the right hand side
- Select the goal you want to edit
- Click edit next to goal details
- From here you should see “Value optional” as a choice. Currently this is off. Click this to "on" and then type in how much that conversion is worth to you and push save.
Adding in conversion value is very helpful, especially when evaluating channel traffic and campaign performance so you can begin to see your ROI from everything running.
Please note that this will not back fill data, but will start to measure from this point forward.