Google Analytics provides powerful digital analytics for website owners. It does not matter if the website is small startup or a large scale corporate business. It's one of the most powerful digital analytics solutions available - and it's free for anyone to use, and that is what makes it the best.
This is a short video tutorial explaining how to add a new use to a Google Analytics account. You will be able to add users to an account so more than one user can review the data that is provided by Google Analytics.
Google AdWords customers can view their Analytics data from inside their AdWords account. Google has added a tab with your Analytics reports and settings. Just go to Tools & Analysis > Google Analytics. Plus, Analytics automatically tags AdWords campaigns for more robust, detailed tracking. Simply enable the auto tagging option when you link your AdWords and Analytics accounts. See the full list of benefits Analytics offers.
Reasons you would want to use Google Analytics
- Learn which marketing initiatives are the most effective.
- Learn accurate website traffic, trends and patterns.
- Learn which customer and customer segments are the most valuable to your business.
- Learn where visitors are coming from.
- Learn how to convert more visitors into customers.
- Learn which keywords lead to conversions.
- Learn which ads, or what content is the most effective.
Content & Developers Perspective
- Learn where people are leaving the site.
- Learn which pages retain visitors for the longest period of time.
- Learn what search terms people are searching for in order to find your site.