In today's 60 second hack to grow your business, we are going to teach you how to grow your company LinkedIn page followers by inviting your personal connections to follow your company page.
Inviting people to follow your company page on LinkedIn is quite easy and often overlooked by companies. To invite your connections to follow your company page:
1. Log into LinkedIn and navigate to your company page.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen is an analytics box. Click on the link that says "invite connections to follow".
3. A pop-up screen will show you all of your connections that are not following your company page. Select up to 25 connections to invite by clicking the checkbox next to their pictures.
4. Scroll down and to the left after selecting your connections and click on the invite connections box.
A few other things to remember:
- You must be a company page admin in order to invite connections to like your LinkedIn company page in the method described above.
- At the time this was published, LinkedIn is only allowing you to invite up to 25 connections per day, so make sure to keep repeating the steps above daily until all your connections have been invited.