Pinterest is quickly becoming more and more popular for businesses. If your business is on Pinterest make sure that you are getting the most out of your efforts. When users look at Pins on Pinterest they can click on the image and be taken to a link. Too many businesses are making the mistake of sending these users to a link with nothing more than that image (ex. goo.gl/aQlPq6).
If you are posting company photos to your Pinterest page, make sure that you are linking them to your website to get the most website traffic out of your social media efforts. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- Click on your profile name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on your company/profile name in the top corner.
- Select the board that you want to edit a pin for.
- Hover over the pin that you want to edit. Click on the pencil that appears in the upper right-hand corner of the pin.
- In the text box labeled “Source” type the URL that you would like to have your pin sent to. Make sure that the link is related to the pin and do not try to be deceiving.
More Pinterest Marketing Tips:
The First 5 Things Every Business Needs to Do on Pinterest
The Biggest Mistake You're Making on Pinterest