In today's 60 second hack to grow your business, we will show you how to boost a Facebook post!
Boosting a post on Facebook is a great way to reach people who don’t currently follow your page. If you have a Facebook Ads account tied to your business page already, it couldn’t be easier.
1. First, find your post. Click the blue “Boost Post” button.
2. A new window will pop up and you can start by editing your audience. You can target cities, a radius of up to 50 miles, and you can drill down deeper by targeting demographics like employers, job titles and interests.
3. Next you set up your duration and budget. Facebook recommends running the boost for at least 4 days. This will also give you an estimate of how many people your post will reach.
4. The next thing to check is the conversion tracking. Make sure your Facebook pixel is associated with the ad so results can be tracked.
5. Finally, make sure the correct payment method is selected and click the blue “Boost” button.
Bonus tip: Don’t boost your post right away. Let it get some organic likes, comments and shares. Posts that have some engagement already seem to perform better than those without any. Try giving it an hour or two and then boost it.