In today's 60 second hack to grow your business, we will show you how to connect your Google Ads account to Google Analytics!
Linking your Google Ads and Google Analytics account is important to do because it will allow you to easily see how Google Ads fits into your overall website performance.
1. First, make sure the google account that has admin access to analytics also has admin access for Google Ads.
2. In Google Analytics select Admin from the left column.
3. Under Product Linking select “Google Ads Linking”.
4. Select the Google Ads account you want to link and click continue.
5. Name this link group.
6. Select the analytics views you’d like this data sent to.
7. Make sure you have data sharing enabled so goals and other information can be accessed in Google Ads.
8. Click Link Accounts.
Remember to be patient. It might take a day or two for data to start populating.